Dear Appelbaum Training Attendee,
The health and safety of our ATI team members and seminar participants is our utmost priority. We, like all of you, are closely monitoring the developments regarding COVID-19. The situation is evolving rapidly. We will follow the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
First and foremost, we want you to rest assured that we have stepped up our efforts to keep seminar participants safe from the spread of the flu, COVID-19, and all infectious illness during this season. Organizations like us must play a role in contributing to a solution and not the spread of any contagious illness. We and the hotel properties hosting our events are fully committed to taking appropriate precautions to provide a safe and healthy environment for attendees.
These precautions include:
• Increased availability of hand sanitizing stations
• Increased cleaning of food serving areas and surfaces
• Increased cleaning of restrooms
• Increased cleaning of entrance doors and exits
• Creating an environment that promotes a “touch-free” seminar
• Promoting a “no-handshake” policy.
• Creating a no sharing/passing atmosphere of cell phones.
Please exercise discretion. While we typically do not have many attendees age 65 and above, if this is your age demographic and you have an underlying medical condition, we suggest you do not attend our seminar training. We also suggest not attending if you reside with someone age 65 and above.
If you are feeling feverish, please exercise common sense, and do not come to our seminar training. If appropriate, get medical attention. Any attendee who develops symptoms should remove themselves from the meeting room. Those who do not, may be asked to remove themselves. This is the safest and most appropriate course of action to protect the health of the individual and other attendees.
We also ask that all participants do their part as well.
• Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
• Use hand sanitizer.
• Clean and disinfect your cell phone.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Cough or sneeze into your elbow or better use a tissue to cover it, then throw the tissue in the trash.
Thank you for working with us to reduce any potential risk for our attendees. As a reminder, children are not permitted. Our events are adult only.